Over the past few days I've completed a few new things in my classroom, so I thought I'd quickly update the blog with some pictures! :)

Focus Board complete


I had displayed my parts of speech posters on the other side of the room, but I decided they needed a board, so I made a green bulletin board on both sides of the white board at the front of the room and it made the whole wall look so much better!
I also decided to create a cursive ABC line to put over the board. I had originally planned on not having an ABC line since I'm going to have 5th graders, but the wall just need something and it's always good to have a guide for cursive handwriting. I may end up taking it down if I see it's completely unnecessary.  

I've got one side of the filing cabinet covered. Still need to do the rest, but I've at least got a little bit done :)







Table baskets are done!

I made these little magnets from Ashley Hughes clipart to hold each amazing word since this board was made on a white marker board. This way it will be easy to change out each week.

I FINALLY made my no sew curtains, which is way easier than I thought it would be. I found this iron on adhesive at Wal Mart.


All you do is fold over the fabric and lay down the tape.


Iron it:


And simply pull off the tape. Super simple!


Curtains are up! :) :)